Software Application Development
Our Software Developing Services
CreamByte provides solutions for a range of devices. We are experts in embedded software development and Mobile Application Development including, but not limited to:
- Audio/Video embedded systems
- Digital TV applications
- Mobile enabled website
- Mobile Game Development
- iPhone / iPad Mobile Website
- J2ME based Mobile Application
- Apple iPad / iPhone Development and Porting
- Android, Windows, Blackberry, Nokia-based Mobile Application Development
CreamByte is proud of our team. We believe that quality human resources are the key for successfully providing high level, offshore software development services. More importantly an ongoing and personal relationship with our clients is of utmost importance to us.
We have a clear policy of employing the best of the best. Our team possesses the following qualities, experience and technical education:
- Our key technology human resources hold BS, MS, and PhD degrees in technology, science, math and engineering
- A wide number of our team members are certified by IT industry leaders such as Microsoft, Sun, Oracle, IBM, etc
- Our team possesses intense skills and deep knowledge both in IT and business technology verticals
- We pride ourselves on being creative thinkers comfortable with solving complex issues
- We have deep levels of fluency in English, German and French – a must in the sector of outsourcing
- Integrity – Transparency and honesty are a priority for us regarding client relations and internal communications. We believe in these attributes and aim to utilize them in both our professional and personal lives.
- Candor – Be open and upfront in all our conversations by keeping clients updated about real situations in real time.
- Service – We seek to empower and enable our clients. We consider ourselves successful not when we deliver our client’s final product, but when the product is launched and meets success.
- Kindness – Go the extra mile. Speak the truth with grace. Deliver more than is expected or promised with thorough and thoughtful communication.
- Competence – Benchmark with the best in the business. Try new and better things and keep suggesting new ideas.
- Growth – Success is a journey, not a destination. We strive to multiply/increase what we currently have – wealth, skills, influence, and our client’s business.